Front Office Coordinator- Stone Oak Area
Fuel Medical Group San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to gain experience in a specialty medical office? Are you a driven customer oriented and organized person? If so, Everyone’s ENT & Sinus Center may have an opportunity for you.
Our office is searching for a flexible and customer focused Front Office Coordinator to join our team!
- Check patients in and out of the office.
- Schedule follow-up appointments, verify and maintain patient demographic information in the EMR system, as well as process and record payments.
- Verify patient insurance, referral status’ and requests, calculate patient out of pocket responsibility according to those benefits, and clearly communicate this information to patients.
- Follow-up with patients about unpaid balances and record all information accurately.
- Practice outstanding customer service when greeting patients by assisting them with any questions or concerns and providing them with the information that they require about the tests that they receive.
- Collaborate and assist other staff members when possible by helping with their daily tasks.
Dr. Christine Gilliam is a well-established otolaryngologist. Everyone’s ENT & Sinus Center is one of the leading sinus and allergy practices in San Antonio. We offer competitive compensation and benefits that include health insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401k.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in a medical front office preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance verification, patient collections, and benefits preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient computer ability, and customer service skills.
If you are looking to energize your career, then this is the job for you! To apply respond to this ad with cover letter and résumé.
Fuel Medical GroupWhy Work Here?
Our team is welcoming, driven and fun! Come join us!
Fuel Medical Group is the leading member-focused advisory company serving ENT's Otologists, and Audiology Private Practices. Recruiting new talent is among the many services we provide to our members. At any given point, we have various opportunities for a range of candidates – from recent graduates to seasoned professionals in the medical specialty industry. Our dedication to our members drives us to recruit for any and all staff needs within the clinic – from front office staff to doctorate level audiologists and ENT Physicians.
21738 Hardy Oak Blvd Suite 103San Antonio, TX