Frye & Company, CPAs Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a progressive and growing public accounting firm looking for a qualified Staff Accountant experienced in both tax and accounting services to join our team!
Location: Manassas, VA
- Perform all aspects of accounting for clients
- Prepare and submit payroll and payroll tax filings
- Prepare tax returns for both individuals and businesses
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- CPA or CPA candidate with a minimum of 1-3 years experience in accounting and corporate and individual tax preparation
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Must have exceptional written and verbal skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks is required
- Experience with Lacerte tax software is preferred
Frye & Company, CPAsWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits and lots of room for growth!
Frye & Company, CPAs (F&Co) is the single source of highly competent financial professionals integrated together as a team to meet the unique and continually expanding needs of not-for-profit organizations, growing businesses and their owners, and government contractors and agencies. With the sole purpose of assisting our clients through financial obstacles by providing clarity to complex financial and tax issues, F&Co works together with your staff to help your organization meet its financial goals and objectives. We are committed to providing our clients with an independent assessment of their operations and organizational structures. F&Co is a full-service firm offering first-class audit, accounting and advisory services.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Frye & Company, CPAs