OUTSIDE ACCOUNT SALES-REP.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SALES CAREER WITH UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL?
ARE YOU READY TO RISE TO THE CHALLENGE OF A NEW AND EXCITING OUTSIDE SALES CAREER?
Then team up Fruth Group, Inc., a manage print services leader, for a career where YOU control your destiny. We sell, lease hardware copiers, printers and supplies. We also provide service to our equipment and sell manage IT services to our customer base.
WHY WORK FOR FRUTH GROUP, INC.?
A leading consulting firm stated: “Manage print services have gain widespread market acceptance and momentum in recent years. “The managed print services market space is considered by most consulting firms to have a potential of greater than $30 billion in the U.S. Fruth Group is an entrepreneurial company poised for leadership in the nascent business segment of managed print services. Fruth Group is in its 18 th. year of business and is currently experiencing a year over year growth at twice the rate of the industry. Growth and success are contagious and exciting. If your intelligent, committed, and accustomed to success you can share the excitement and be part of a Company where being considered a “Great place to Work” is as important as success.
FRUTH GROUP OFFERS YOU:
- BASE SALARY plus UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS AND BONUSES.
- Company paid trips and awards, incentives and promotions.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Excellent ongoing sales training.
- State of the art equipment technology.
- Protected list manage territory.
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health, Dental, Disability, life Insurance. Including paid vacations and holidays and matching 401(k) and much more.
- Professional sales environment where your ideas are encouraged, and you can grow your career.
FRUTH GROUP provides one of the most financially lucrative opportunities in the Phoenix area!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our fast-paced sales team. This is an OUTSIDE-SALES REP. position that reports to our Phoenix office. You will generate revenue by developing market potential through Lead Generation, qualification, recommending solutions/services and closing sales.
As a business professional you will work an assigned prospect list within vertical markets to consistently identify new business opportunities and meet with decision-makers to analyze the customer’s requirements by performing an output assessment. You will identify areas of redundancy or inefficiency and recommend solutions to streamline workflow and increase operating efficiency. This is a value sell of an intangible service offering where you will be using a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that is unique to our industry and sets us apart. You will be selling a service benefits to the customer.
You will be expected to meet or exceed the potential dollar volumes in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meeting the sales activity and forecasting accuracy requirements set up each month.
We are looking for the person that wants to learn and work in this industry, we will train the right induvial that wants a high paying career. Persons such as entry-level college graduates with strong history of achievement will be consider. We also look for people that understands a competitive marketplace, outside B2B sales environment, is always welcomed. All candidates will have demonstrated success in previous endeavors and will:
- Possess professional presentation and organization skills, as well as excellent PC and problem-solving abilities; you must be a very activity-focused individual.
- Creative self-starter with a good work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, the ability to work independently and with a team and good time-management skills.
- We want the commission focused sales professional with aspirations of uncapped earning potential, generally is the most successful.
We will contact only those applicants who are a potential match. As part of our pre-employment process we also require background and drug screening.
Please email your Resume with your Salary Requirements and visit our web site, Fruth Group.com