- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Frost Brown Todd LLC is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our firm. The Data Analyst will work collaboratively with the Data Operations and Analytics Manager to provide support for the firm’s data and analysis needs.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who finds ways to simplify, standardize and automate data; an effective communicator who can translate data findings into insights and recommendations; and a collaborative colleague who enjoys bringing together ideas, thinking out loud and problem-solving with a team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Writing Data and Analytics solution requirements documentation listing user stories, features, wireframes, metrics/KPIs, data sources, and detailed design.
- Designing and developing key metrics, reports, and dashboards.
- Extracting, cleaning, and analyzing data from divergent data sources to support data analytics.
- Developing a deep understanding of the data lifecycle. Listening closely to stakeholders and user groups to understand data needs. Partnering with the data team and data owners to recommend and implement data management policies, standards, and business processes.
- Identifying areas for data quality improvements and working with the data team and data owners to remediate.
- Collaborating with database administrators to establish and refine the data model.
- Conducting complex analysis and communicating key business insights.
- A bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology, or related field is required.
- High-level proficiency with data management, analysis, critical thinking, and reporting.
- Expert level experience in using Excel, including performing functions such as complex formulas, pivot tables, and v-lookups.
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, data warehouses, and metadata management including data lineage, data cataloging, business rules, and definitions.
- Experience with PowerBI or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with Python or R or interest in learning.
- Outstanding communication skills in order to interact well and build professional relationships via email, phone and in person. This position will frequently interact with attorneys to clarify and verify information. A collaborative approach to working with all levels and departments is required.
- Ability to self-direct, manage multiple priorities, analyze needs, and implement solutions under time constraints.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy in work product to ensure that data is entered correctly at the outset and is maintained accurately.
Frost Brown Todd offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k/profit sharing retirement package.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Frost Brown Todd is fully committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Frost Brown Todd to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, military status, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other protected status.
Frost Brown Todd LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Frost Brown Todd LLC