Software Sales Lead to B2B and B2G Partners
Frontline Wildfire Defense
San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $130,000 Yearly
Job Title: Wildfire Protection Software Sales Lead to B2B and B2G Partners
About Frontline Wildfire Defense
Our mission is to protect homes, families and communities from wildfire disasters.
Frontline enables customers to track wildfires, receive important alerts, and safely navigate a wildfire, while protecting a customer’s home with the remotely operated Frontline Wildfire Defense System. With multiple levels of redundancy, our home defense system hydrates the materials of a home and its surrounding area to prevent ignition from flying embers - the #1 cause of structure loss during wildfire.
Our software platform operates independent of hardware, and has been offered to B2B partners such as insurance companies and security companies. We have a unique opportunity to sell our 1) software platform and 2) IoT connected exterior sprinkler systems to business partners that service areas affected by wildfire. A large part of this sales role will be developing the overall strategy and approach to promoting our software platform and B2B partnerships, and doing so in a manner that also compliments and integrates with Frontline’s IoT hardware.
We are a small team in the early stages of growth, and yet we have already achieved significant milestones in protecting homes and earning revenue through successfully installing systems throughout Northern and Southern California. We have an experienced team of engineers, product designers, and investors and we are growing rapidly.
About This Opportunity
You will drive software platform sales and IoT hardware integration with business partners such as insurers and security companies. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll manage the sales and marketing aspects of your book to build a community of loyal clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs, and educating them on the products that will best protect their property -- all with the support of a great team and company.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for managing insurance, security, local government, and other business partner Frontline SAAS sales and IoT hardware integration
- Contact potential business, non-governmental entities and governmental partners to expand software platform user base
- Interview prospective partners to get information about their needs, and incorporate feedback into the Frontline product development processes
- Explain the features of the Frontline software platform and best ways to integrate Frontline software into the partner’s internal and external facing platforms
- Integrate a feedback loop for business partners to evaluate the effectiveness of the Frontline software and hardware solutions, and provide metrics that customers can review in analyzing Frontline software and hardware products
- Based on the effectiveness of Frontline’s software and hardware products, coordinate with insurance partners to expand insurance product offerings to policyholders
- Architect and integrate reinsurance, insurance carriers, and insurance brokers into a cohesive sales approach
- Be responsible for sales and renewals to partners
- Maintain customer records in accordance with company policies
- Establish relationships with local government and non-governmental entity stakeholders, such as FireSafe Councils and fire departments
- Be consumer facing to understand the needs of homeowners, and integrate homeowner needs into business partnerships with insurance, security, and NGO/local government entities
- Develop referral partnerships with organizations to further sales success
- Provide an incredible customer experience from initial contact to installation and beyond
- Attend in-person and virtual trainings, meetings, events, and one-to-one’s as required
Experience / Qualifications:
- Proven track record in an individual contributor role within the insurance industry with in-person and virtual product sales experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills and empathy in working with customers, accounts, and teammates
- Willing to work remotely, travel to customers, and work nights and weekends as needed
- Great communicator and teacher - both in terms of creating the story and presentation and delivering it to customers and partners
- Proficient in CRM tools (Zoho) and Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Must possess a vehicle and valid driver’s license to drive to and from customer locations
- Must have home internet broadband access
- Have Insurance Sales experience (Outside Sales/Inside Sales/ Business Development) with both software and hardware
- The ability to learn and utilize different software and systems
- Ability to develop and deliver insurance presentations
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Salary commensurate with experience: $70,000 - $130,000+ & performance/bonus opportunities
Life At Frontline
- Join a passionate & driven team, with a mission and a sense of humor
- Flexible work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- 10 paid Holidays per year
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Frontline. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We encourage talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Frontline Wildfire Defense
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?