Vice President of Commercial Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for a Vice President of Commercial Construction. This is the kind of company where the work matters more than the title. The VP must have the mindset of doing "whatever it takes" rather than simply telling someone to get it done. The VP must also have a passion for mentoring Project Managers. The business is growing and the team needs to developed. This role is also responsible for overseeing some aspects of P&L regarding the Commercial Construction portion of the business. The VP - Commercial Construction is responsible for oversight of construction, contracts, field operations, safety and quality control, and budget for the developer’s commercial and amenity projects. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you.
- Establish and manage the critical work objectives, performance standards & planning for the Project Management Team
- Monitor buyouts and meet weekly with clients and other stakeholders
- Build the team of Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Lead weekly Work in Progress meetings and continue to improve the Design-Build group
- Coordinate with other executives and division leaders across the company
- Oversee project closeouts and resolution of all punch list work, change orders final lien releases and warranty documentation.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of the Managing Directors of each office.
VICE PRESIDENT Knowledge & Skills
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Pre-Con Manager with Diverse Commercial Construction Projects above $1M
- Specific experience with Design-Build project is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in operations leadership (Project Executive, Director, Manager...)
- Conscientious and detail-oriented with the ability to produce accurate and timely reports, documents and results.
- Ability to prepare accurate and thorough budgets as well as track actual expenditures in a proactive manner.
ALL qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
Frontline STC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great company, room for growth
4001 E Broadway B12 Rd PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Frontline STC, Inc.