Business Analyst - Finance Department
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- **Direct Hire Opportunity**
- **Full-Time/On-Site Position**
- **Salary Range = $105,000-$115,000/year**
We are representing a fast-growing Logistics Company in the city of Corona that is looking to hire a Business Analyst for their Finance Department ASAP!
This candidate will report to the Finance Director and is responsible for supporting business growth and target achievement by providing analytical in-depth financial and business analysis of our processes, finances, and programs, to develop recommended forecasting, budgeting, cost-savings, and process improvements within the retail e-commerce industry.
● Coordinate with all departmental teams to produce insight into better business results and outcomes.
● Prepare financial models that analyze and monitor trends in financial/business performance.
● Prepare and run tests of business performance, and processes, and make recommendations for improvement.
● Analyze financial performance versus forecast and plan, investigate significant variances, and communicate findings.
● Prepare clear, well-written, and well-structured business requirements/documents.
● Create and prepare reports, dashboards, and visualizations to understand business performance.
● Analyze areas where waste and bottlenecks are present, and make recommendations for improvements.
● Perform data discovery, analysis, and modeling.
● Create a detailed business analysis, outlining system constraints/root causes/problems, and identifying opportunities and solutions for growth/progress/profitability.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or other business-related fields
● 2+ years of business analysis or financial analysis experience
● Must be able to research and analyze data effectively.
● Basic accounting knowledge and practice including interpreting financial data via financial reports including, but not limited to, balance sheets, and income statements)
● Must be able to make simple journal entries.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
● Database experience and knowledge a plus (i.e. SQL, Power Query, etc)
● Experience and knowledge of Excel VBA a plus
● Able to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
Frontline Resources LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Frontline Resources LLC