Frontline National is currently seeking Clinical Psychologist for full time opportunities in Columbus, MS. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to, the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander’s staff meeting, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psych diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and procedures reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participates in military specific training (i.e. training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Completion of a Psychologist intern program which has been approved by the American Psychology Association OR one year fellowship or residency in health psychology or behavioral medicine.
- Must have clinical experience in the past two years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from site
License/Certification and Training:
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as Psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Monday to Friday
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Federal holidays not required