Vehicle Installation Technician
- $16 to $23 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
We are seeking individuals who have worked in and around vehicles doing electronic upgrades and retro-fits to include LED lighting, media/video systems, technology add-ons, and custom installations. These skilled technicians will be installing aftermarket equipment into all types of public safety vehicles.
Job duties will include:
• Install vehicle equipment and/or perform diagnostics/repairs to equipment in the shop or at the customer location.
• Follow wiring diagrams and assembly instructions for light bars, in-car video, computer systems canine units and other electronic equipment.
• Conduct basic programming of installed equipment, test its full functionality and perform troubleshooting when needed.
• Demonstrate product and installation to customers to ensure the proper placement and programming of the equipment on their vehicles as needed.
• Work with Sales team and management to ensure that customer is being quoted all needed parts and labor.
• Keep up to date on latest installation /service bulletins
• Maintain an orderly and clean working environment, keeping the shop organized
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years work experience after-market vehicle enhancement and installation
- Intermediate knowledge of automotive electrical systems & vehicle wiring
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving history
- Ability to operate power tools and hand tools (drill, wrench, screwdriver, wire strippers etc.)
o Have your own tools
- Experience with Law Enforcement or Fire/EMS preferred
Growing company with advancement potential
We help customers in all industries incorporate technology, mobility and vehicle solutions in their environment to increase performance, efficiency and security. We focus on bringing state-of-the-art equipment and installation to those on the front line of our most critical situations.
Frontline Mobile Tech LLCJessup, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.