We're currently seeking a Qualified Applicant to join our Team, as a Client Success Manager.
Job Description: Pay $14.00-17.00/hr DOE
Please do not apply if:
You are only looking for temporary work or are not serious about work.
You do not have OPEN availability
You have other distractions that will interfere with performing the duties of this position.
You are planning to return to a previous job, that you were laid off from during the COVID Pandemic. We are looking for employees that are wanting to stay and grow with the company.
You have another job that you were planning to work during the same hours as this one.
You do not have previous phone experience.
You do not have a Computer with AT LEAST 8gb of Ram, Intel Core i3-7100 or AMD Ryzen3 1200 or better CPU/Processor, an SSD (Solids State Drive), Windows 10 OS X, Malwarebytes, ISP Speeds of 20mbps download, and 5mbps upload speed.
What you will need:
2 Computer Monitors
Computer that meets the specs listed above
Back up home phone
A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers can't hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for overseeing the individual account level services. The person in this role will report directly to Frontline Call Center's Operations manager, and provide Service Level Reports on a weekly basis. They will also meet weekly with Operations to discuss account health, current status, concerns, upcoming changes, growth or training needs, and innovative ideas that can contribute towards the development of the department.
- Client meetings on a reoccurring or on demand basis.
- Visit clients on site as requested by upper management.
- Implement newCommunitybuilds.
- Implement, track and document new account build outs.
- Implement and document campaign updates and process changes.
- Document andnotifyappropriate team members of client issues/complaintswithresolution or initiate the escalation process.
- Client special projects.
- Create agent trainings.
Call Center Support
- Responsibility for maintaining and/or overseeing the individual account service levels.
- Initiate IT supportforthecallcenter as needed.
- Verify that maintenance of the call center platforms and systems is happening as scheduled.
- Management project requests.
- Billing second.
- 2yr Customer Service experience, Verifiable
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent- Some college experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of KPI Metrics
- 2 yrs. Experience in Client Communications
- 2 yrs. Experience in Filtering data for Reporting
- Experience in High Level Documentation
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Exceptional grammar, and spelling.
This position takes a person who is determined and accepts responsibility. By nature, you spontaneously open your mind to people's diverse philosophies of life. You accept individuals as they are, not as you want, wish, or expect them to be. You feel most fulfilled when you are busy and simply performing routine tasks. You can obtain and remember knowledge learned in both present and past. This position takes an individual who can look at a problem and find a solution, as well as analyze data to look at trends for future planning.
The following shift is available:
Job Type: Full-time- Monday thru Friday. 7am to 3:30pm PST
- Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Employer Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options for FTE
**We currently only hiring in these states: AR, FL, GA, MI, NC, SC, OH, TX, UT, WA and VA**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Frontline Call Center