John Deere Ag Diesel Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: Service Manager or Service Location Manager
Independently performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Service Location Manager, or Shop Foreman.
- Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Mentors Service Technician Trainees
- Conducts or supports customer clinics
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and all material used in performing assigned duties
- May perform diagnosis and repair in the field
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform advanced repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on machines of the Technician’s specialty
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Advanced Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL (Commercial Drivers License) and forklift license preferred
Job Salary and Benefits
Beyond clean and friendly work environments and state-of-the-art equipment, tooling and machinery, Frontline Ag Solutions offers a comprehensive employee benefits package. Our competitive wage and excellent benefits package include health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, and wellness – all the benefits to make your job and life more enjoyable and rewarding. In addition to base wage/salary, all service technicians are eligible for a monthly service incentive based on their efficiency.
Frontline Ag Solutions
115 MT Hwy 221Choteau, MT
Get fresh JOHN Deere Dealer Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.