Frontizo, LLC is currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join our growing Medication Therapy Management (MTM) team!
- Deliver MTM services, including but not limited to, Comprehensive Medication Reviews, Disease-Specific Medication Reviews, and Targeted Interventions to assess the appropriateness of all medications, identify barriers to adherence, optimize medication therapy and to improve clinical outcomes
- Generate deliverables to include: Personal Medication List (PML) through comprehensive medication reconciliation, patient-specific Medication Action Plan (MAP) and written/ verbal communication and feedback to healthcare providers.
- Assist with managing medication costs through cost-effective interventions which may include, but are not limited to, formulary or therapeutic interchanges, pill splitting opportunities, combination products and assessing unnecessary and/or duplicate medication therapies
- Efficiently assess prescribed medication therapy for unnecessary medications, need for additional medications, patient educational gaps, ineffective medications, inappropriate doses, adverse drug reactions, adherence concerns and opportunities for medication synchronization.
- Communicate professionally and discuss/document clinical recommendations/interventions to prescribers and interdisciplinary care teams
- Follow-up with patients and/or caregivers with an additional follow-up phone call subsequent to the initial in-person visit and appropriately document outcomes in a timely manner
- Serve as an advocate for the home care MTM pharmacy model to introduce and explain the benefits of MTM services to patients, family members and providers within the community
- Ensure patients and family members have a positive experience by providing a high level of customer service by always responding promptly, professionally, and politely
- Meet productivity and performance expectations set forth by the manager
Skills Required to Perform Job:
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Clear and Concise Communication Skills
- Consistent Professional Demeanor
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Strong Work Values
- Self-management Skills
- Maintain Licensure
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Able to multi-task using multiple computer databases/platforms/applications