FTI is looking for people to join our team who are excited as we are to build a culture that embodies us today. Our culture revolves around the 4C’s: Core Values, Commitment, Compassion, and Charity. It is very important to us to show our Passions for our Employees and Customers, while showing Love to our Neighbors in the Community. Why choose us? OUR PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES ARE EXCITING. Many of these have come from significant investments via the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) culture; they truly empower our customers to feel confident in how their organizations are supported.
Responsible for operational execution to deliver on customer requirements while achieving company related business and financial goals. The Director will be accountable for developing strategic relationships with key customer personnel, including decision makers, influencers and end users that have a direct impact on program success. In addition, the Director will be responsible for business development efforts that align with the organic growth targets within his/her customer base. This individual will provide oversight for the projects and program teams within his/her portfolio of business. As part of the program oversight, the Director will have a focus on tactical and strategic deliverables and should have experience managing operational delivery in an integrated environment that seamlessly integrates the project and program teams with other business units and functional organizations. The Director will develop and adhere to established guidelines, processes and procedures to deliver on customer and company objectives. The Director is responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel management, making strategic decisions that align with company goals and developing an operating environment that drives employee engagement. By monitoring performance metrics and program deliverables, the Director will ensure achievement of program tasks and schedules, performance, and contractual obligations.
- 5-8 years as a program manager leading large, complex programs in a federal government environment.
- 3- 5 years' experience managing teams of 25+ members.
- 3-5 years' experience managing Operations at a value of $10+Million annually.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people. Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Bachelor's Degre. An MBA or Master’s Degree in a program related discipline is preferred.