Outbound Sales Representative @ Cincinnati Bell (US, Remote)
Frontier Talent Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH HERE: https://frontier.jobs/jobs/enI6b3NzLTIyMDM2Nw==
- The position is responsible for engaging current/prospective customers selling residential service for home phone, long-distance, internet, and video products through outbound dialing. The agent must be self-motivated, have a thorough understanding of products and services offered by Cincinnati Bell, able to work in a fast pace environment, display exceptional customer service, and consistently meet sales goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Utilize outbound dialing with a focus on customer acquisition, upgrading current customers, and upsell, (70%)
- Initiate and obtain sales through lead lists while meeting productivity metrics
- Assess customer's entertainment and communication needs, offering solutions or bundles from Cincinnati Bel
- Effectively multi-task between account management, providing feedback to customers responses, offering solutions, discussing product options, and generating service through multiple ordering systems
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
- Negotiate products and services offered by Cincinnati Bell utilizing promotional offers generated by marketing
- Place orders for new service and/or changes to existing service through multiple internal ordering systems (10%)
- Maintain, track, change, and input leads through SalesForce.com (10%)
- Take direction from upper management and complete administrative duties (5%)
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers; follow up by email/phone thanking them for their business and informing them of Cincinnati Bell's referral program (5%)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs and applications
- Ability to work independently within a team environment with minimal supervision adhering to performance measurements and sales goals
- Proficient problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success working in a sales environment
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in sales or marketing
- Prior experience in telecommunications
- Prior experience in a call center preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills preferred
- 4 years of high school or equivalent
Frontier TalentWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, lots of growth!
BusinessView all jobs at Frontier Talent