The agricultural division of Frontier Scientific Services Inc. is seeking a full-time Production Associate. The successful candidate will be working in a warehouse located in Newark, DE. The Production Associate will be responsible for receiving warehouse goods, weighing, formulating and blending of raw materials as well as process monitoring, system/facility cleanup, and the packing and shipment of finished products. Compliance with SOP’s and documentation of processes will be required. All employees working in the plant are required to adhere to specified safety policies and procedural controls. This position requires reliability, multitasking, flexibility, a commitment to detail and organizational skills.
· Formulation and packing of artificial diets
· Order fulfillment, scheduling and coordination of product shipments
· Inventory receiving and warehouse organization
· Batch documentation and recordkeeping
· Inventory control, tagging and labeling of merchandise
· Procedural compliance with SOPs
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
· Willingness to be trained on new equipment and process adjustments
· Organizational skills allowing for self-governance to fulfill operational needs
· Effective communication and teamwork