To apply, kindly use the link below:
- Interacts with all coworkers and external partners in a fair and respectful manner.
- Champions work processes developed by the team.
- Provides oversight to the process of preparing assigned regulatory documents or labels.
- Prepares, assembles, and reviews draft documents for clarity, completeness, and accuracy.
- Works with Country, Regional, and Global Regulatory Managers, Supply Chain, Legal, Stewardship, and others to produce documents that are true and correct.
- Monitors the timelines of ongoing documents assigned.
- Prioritizes documents based on country need and time required to produce document
- Ensures documents are properly filed while in draft format and as final documents.
- Ensures the appropriate level of communication with key stakeholders regarding progress and changes to the documents and makes suggestions based on prior experience.
- Maintains templates based on the latest information received.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of work practices.
- Serves as liaison with outside partners.
· Proven project management and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with people of other cultures.
· Strong planning and organization skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Proven mastery of MS Word and MS Excel.
· Strong computer skills with the ability to learn to use multiple databases.
· Proven ability to independently prioritize work to meet or exceed timelines.
· Experience in working under tight deadlines
· Experience in influencing others to accomplish objectives.
· Experience in working well in teams that often include cross-functional and external participants from various cultures and time zones.
· Experience in continuous improvement and learning
· Experience in adapting to changing demands
BS degree in information, chemistry, biology or a related scientific field or equivalent experience. Proficient using MS Excel and familiar with database environments
Excellent Benefits and Excellent Work Environment. Commitment to Safety.
Frontier Science Partnerships is a full-service scientific and business alliance partner, providing outsourced staffing to expand your company’s research, production, and business service capabilities.
Frontier Science Partnerships, Inc.Newark, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.