- $20 Hourly
Assist in screening of novel compounds for their utility as fungicides. The Associate Scientist will help in propagation of plant test units, spraying of chemicals and rating test units. Opportunities may arise to develop new assays, optimize or troubleshoot existing assays or do other project oriented work under the direction of a Primary Investigator.
Skills / Qualifications:
- BS in Biology, Agriculture, Plant Pathology, Plant Science, Microbiology, or other related scientific field
- All aspects of work relating to the optimization of candidate fungicides and others, including compound dilution, formulation, application, bioassay design, setup, implementation and execution.
- Growth chamber and greenhouse plant production and propagation as necessary to support research efforts.
- Maintaining and tracking of Plant Pathogen cultures, inoculation and aseptic and sterile techniques as necessary to support research projects.
- Data collection, analysis and report generation
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Photographic and microscopy experience, skills and interests also a plus.
Excellent Benefits and Excellent Work Environment. Commitment to Safety.
Frontier Science Partnerships is a full-service scientific and business alliance partner, providing outsourced staffing to expand your company’s research, production, and business service capabilities.
Frontier Science Partnerships, Inc.Newark, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.