- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Frontier Psychiatry was created in 2019 by passionate psychiatrists who believe that every community deserves access to great psychiatric care. We feel that smaller, underserved communities are often overlooked or overcharged by larger telepsychiatry companies looking to grow their business quickly. We know that one-size-fits-all telepsychiatry does not work. As a result, we decided to launch Frontier Psychiatry by collaborating with healthcare organizations in rural states, starting with Montana, working with local partners to assess and overcome regional barriers to care. We are growing and are looking for talented people who are passionate about helping others. We are currently seeking administrative assistants to help us on our mission. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing clerical tasks within an office setting to support daily operations. Their duties include answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting and delivering mail to employees and greeting visitors when they arrive for meetings with management or sales staff.
Principle Roles and Responsibilities
● Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
● Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
● Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
● Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
● Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
● Assisting with mailings
● Ordering supplies as needed
● Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
● High school diploma or GED
● Excellent customer service
● Ability to multitask
● Excellent organization skills
● Professional attitude and appearance
This job summary is not meant to cover or include all the tasks, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to perform. Frontier Psychiatry reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities at any time, with or without notice.
Frontier Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate individuality, welcome diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are happy to assist applicants who may require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process. Please contact us at (406) 200-8471, extension 113 should you need assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
BusinessView all jobs at Frontier Psychiatry