- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruiting and hiring needs for the Frontier Group of companies. This includes maintaining position job descriptions, active and passive recruiting efforts, and the coordination of the interview and offer processes. They are responsible for monitoring and maintaining all company social media and other online presences. The Recruiter must be well-organized and a strong communicator with the ability to interact with all coworkers and candidates.
General Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee the creation and maintenance of job descriptions
· Develop a recruiting strategy for open positions
· Post and maintain job postings for open positions
· Conduct and coordinate candidate screening, including the development of screening questions, resume reviews, phone screens, face-to-face interviews, technical interviews, etc.
· Conduct and coordinate all candidate communication, including scheduling, updates, rejections, and offers
· Participate in face-to-face interviews
· Ensure that the recruiting and interview processes comply with HR policies
· Assist with post offer screening and screening coordination including background and drug screens
· Organize and communicate start dates and onboarding with HR and management teams
· Process I-9 and e-verifications after verified accepted position from candidates
· Set up new hire in Fweb and issue Employee ID numbers to Management and HR team
· Create and maintain recruiting relationships with other resources such as universities, technical schools, and staffing services
· Provide bi-weekly hiring updates and other updates as needed or requested
· Gather operations hiring needs on a regular basis
· Maintain and develop Company and social media presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google
· Organize Frontier representation at strategic market events as requested
· Other tasks as assigned
Frontier Logistics, LPWhy Work Here?
We are a fast pace growing logistics company with many room and potential for growth.
Frontier Logistics, LP, provides diverse and complete supply chain management services and solutions to a variety of customers in the plastics industry and beyond. We currently provide packaging, warehousing, intermodal container drayage, bulk transportation and freight forwarding. Frontier makes a strong commitment to its customers to exceed their expectations by using innovative technology and processes.
1806 S. 16th StreetLa Porte, TX