Customer Service Representative
- Expired: December 31, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Frontier Health has 65 professionally staffed facilities located in 12 counties throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Frontier Health works with health care providers, community agencies, advocacy groups, law enforcement, courts, and government and business markets to develop coalitions that address emerging community needs, tackle health care gaps and thwart evolving social problems. With a comprehensive network of trained professionals, we help our most challenged citizens achieve independence; have safe, affordable housing; lead fuller, more productive lives; become contributing members of their communities; and create a positive impact on local economies.
OUR MISSION: Frontier Health is dedicated to providing quality services that encourage people to achieve their full potential. Frontier Health strives to continue to be a leader in establishing and demonstrating local, regional and national standards of excellence for accessible and high quality behavioral health, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and vocational services.
SUMMARY: Customer Service Representatives are responsible for handling all incoming calls regarding appointments, insurance pre-certifications and completing the paperwork on all potential new and re-admission consumers of Frontier Health.
- Receives telephone calls and referrals in a professional manner using effective listening skills.
- Establishes authorization for services on appropriate consumers with third party payors.
- Completes follow up with access form and log to assure consumers have kept appointments.-95% compliance of completion within 24 hours of initial phone call
- Coordinates outpatient's admissions from initial contact to case opening.
- Screens all outside referrals for outpatient treatment.
- Provides information to outside agencies regarding different programs offered.
- Enters access data on CMHC System. 100% compliance of keying required data at intake - 95% compliance in 3-point system search of existing case numbers with duplicates identified for file mergin
- Maintains daily logs of all admissions and case opening scheduling.
- Process location specific reports on a routine basis.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all knowledge gained through contact with consumers.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and inservices and individualprogram planning staffings as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Diploma/GED required. Coursework in general office and computers preferred.
Experience: Experience in customer service preferred.
Knowledge/Skills:General office skills. Verbal/written communication skills.Skilled in use of all major computer applications.
BusinessView all jobs at Frontier Health