All Customer Service Representatives are responsible for handling all incoming calls regarding appointments, insurance pre-certifications and completing the paperwork on all potential new and re-admission consumers of Frontier Health.ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION. MUST BE 21! - SHIFT: M-F (8-5).
- Receives telephone calls and referrals in a professional manner using effective listening skills.
- Establishes authorization for services on appropriate consumers with third party payors.
- Completes follow up with access form and log to assure consumers have kept appointments.-95% compliance of completion within 24 hours of initial phone call
- Coordinates outpatient's admissions from initial contact to case opening.
- Screens all outside referrals for outpatient treatment.
- Provides information to outside agencies regarding different programs offered.
- Enters access data on CMHC System. 100% compliance of keying required data at intake - 95% compliance in 3-point system search of existing case numbers with duplicates identified for file merging.
- Maintains daily logs of all admissions and case opening scheduling.
- Process location specific reports on a routine basis.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all knowledge gained through contact with consumers.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and inservices and individualprogram planning staffings as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Diploma/GED required. Coursework in general office and computers preferred.
Experience: Experience in customer service preferred.
Knowledge/Skills:General office skills. Verbal/written communication skills.Skilled in use of all major computer applications.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro