Frontier Farms Hood River, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an OLCC licensed Recreational Cannabis company located in Hood River Valley. We are looking to add multiple hires to our indoor and outdoor farms and to our trim/production team.
OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit Required - https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/pages/mjworkerpermit.aspx
Local Applicants Please - Oregon and Washington Residents ONLY
Positions available include - cannabis trimmers, entry level farm hands, experienced farm hands. Cannabis experience is a plus but not necessary for all positions. We are looking for applicants who have a positive attitude, are responsible, have a proven history of hard work, and are flexible and willing to take direction.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
-Watering/Feeding of plants
-Adding amendments to soil
-Bucking (when necessary)
-Trimming (when necessary)
-Making Adjustments to irrigation system
-Cleaning irrigation filters
**Understand that during times of the year there will be certain tasks that are paid at “piece rate”. During these times, the employee may earn more or less than their hourly rate based on the speed and quality of work performed.
- Clean work history with solid references.
- Has valid Marijuana Worker Permit or in the process of getting one.
- Has a valid Driver’s License at all times.
- Able to work at all Frontier Farms locations (when necessary).
- Has reliable transportation to and from work.
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible schedule.
- Works weekends when needed.
- Covers shifts as needed.
- Extended hours and schedule flexibility expected during times of need.
- Bilingual English/Spanish speakers are a plus.
- Construction experience is a plus.
HOURS: 40-50 hours a week, year round. More available during peak months.
Regular hours are 8:00AM - 4:30PM 7 days a week.
(Farms operate from 6 am - 8:30 pm during peak months.)
HOURLY RATE: $14 - $16/hr starting DOE and position.
If you are reliable, hard working, meet the requirements and can fulfill the responsibilities listed then reply to this job posting with your resume, contact information, availability, and a little bit about yourself and your work history.
AddressHood River, OR
AgricultureView all jobs at Frontier Farms