Frontier Door & Cabinet, a $100M organization, is a leader in commercial and multi-family residential doors, cabinets and hardware.
Frontier is looking for an experienced Human Resource Director who will act as an employee champion and a leader of change for almost 400 employees. The HRD will lead the HR Operations, HR Strategy and HR Team. As a direct hire role, this position will report to the President and will lead all HR functions with a heavy focus on building a strong infrastructure and driving process improvement. Located in Tacoma, this position will be on-site (no remote opportunity).
The ideal candidate will be excited to roll up their sleeves and work alongside the team to ensure compliance and build best in class HR programs and processes. The HRD will be a seasoned HR Generalist and have a HEAVY focus in Talent Management, Performance Management, Organizational Development, and Systems Implementation.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
· Process and continuous improvement
· Change management
· Manufacturing industry
· Leading technology/platform implementations
· Transforming business processes
· Building collaborative partnerships with all levels of the organization
· HR Generalist acumen
· People leadership (leading an HRG and HR Admin)
· Provide strategic direction and tactical delivery of HR strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and its employees.
· Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training and initiatives to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
· Administer or oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management.
· Monitor and ensure the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Mentor and supervise the professional development of the HR team.
What the Successful Candidate Will Have:
· Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field required.
· 8+ years of human resource management experience required.
· Project and process management abilities with strong attention to detail.
· Deadline driven with excellent follow through skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
Excellent Benefit Package that includes:
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
· Competitive Paid Time Off
If you are looking to be part of an HR team that is passionate about growing and taking an organization to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
All Things HR, an external HR Consulting Company, has partnered with Frontier to assist with the hiring process.
Frontier Door and Cabinet