Medical Assistant Float
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Minimum of one year of medical assisting experience, or school equivalent required in a healthcare program
• Must be Certified as an MA by an accredited program such as AAMA, NCCT, AMT, NHA, etc
• Some MA duties include rooming patients, scribing, assisting the provider as needed, daily patient tasks
• Our medical assistants must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Our medical assistants must have exceptional customer service skills, be highly organized, and very detail oriented
• Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) is a plus
• This position has a varied schedule Mondays through Fridays, 8am to 5pm (available by 6:30am for schedule updates)
We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY dependent upon your qualifications and experience. We also offer a great organization with healthcare benefits including: MEDICAL INSURANCE, DENTAL INSURANCE, VISION INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE, 401k, HSA, FSA, PAID HOLIDAYS and EARNED PTO. You will work with a talented group of dermatological professionals, medical assistants, and co-workers who are dedicated to quality care. Silver Falls Dermatology values those we provide for and we value our employees.
To apply for this medical assistant position, submit your resume to this posting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We have a COVID Task Force Team who have implemented policies and safety protocols to protect our staff and patients. *State mandate compliance is required*
Frontier Derm Partners
HealthcareView all jobs at Frontier Derm Partners