Director of Centralized Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our growing company at Frontier Derm Partners! We are a collective group of dermatology practices throughout Washington and Oregon committed to quality care.
The Director of Central Operations is primarily responsible for the management of teams that support the day to day operations of all clinics. This role oversees the central call center as well as front end and clinical operations specialists.
Schedule: This position is Mondays-Fridays, hours may vary.
Location: Flexible home location base, but must be able to travel regularly to clinics.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company's efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures with the Regional Operations Directors and their teams to prioritize key initiatives to improve clinic performance.
- Implement policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Oversees central call center and clinic operations specialists that support clinic operations.
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, medical, technology, and field divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Supports strategy for acquisition integration by coordinating implementation teams to support new integrations.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Management preferred.
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of call center operations a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY dependent upon your qualifications and experience. We also offer a great organization with healthcare benefits including: MEDICAL INSURANCE, DENTAL INSURANCE, VISION INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE, 401k, HSA, FSA, PAID HOLIDAYS and EARNED PTO. You will work with a talented group of dermatological professionals, medical assistants, and co-workers who are dedicated to quality care. Frontier Derm Partners values those we provide for and we value our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We have a COVID Task Force Team who have implemented policies and safety protocols to protect our staff and patients. *State mandate compliance is required*
Frontier Derm Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Frontier Derm Partners