Call Center Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our growing company at Frontier Derm Partners! We are a collective group of dermatology practices throughout Washington and Oregon committed to quality care.
The Call Center Manager is responsible for leading the call center team (scheduling, referrals, triage, record requests) that supports all clinics across Frontier Derm Partners.
Schedule: This position is Mondays-Fridays, hours may vary
Location: Flexible home location base
Essential Duties include the following:
- Lead the ongoing centralization efforts; Working to bring together distributed teams and functions across the organization to better serve our patients and clinic teams.
- Develop point of view on remote versus in-person teams including ROI on any investment in innovative technologies or real estate.
- Oversee call center operations and leads. Works with leads on hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for patients.
- Ownership of phone trees, call down pathing and relationship with vendor providing these services.
- Create SOPs and training documents to support consistent execution with an eye on long term scalability.
- Leading team meetings, sharing KPIs and reporting, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach team members regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Coaching and training leads on representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry patients, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with Regional Operations Directors and District Managers to identify areas for improvement based on patient and team feedback.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Work with Human Resources regarding HR issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and 5+ years administrative healthcare experience with a bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Administration preferred.
- Call center leadership experience 5+ years
- Familiarity with call center systems and operations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Able to generate business plans including strategy, investment and return
- Knowledge of call center operations and systems
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Ability to travel to Seattle and Portland to visit teams and clinic.
We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY dependent upon your qualifications and experience. We also offer a great organization with healthcare benefits including: MEDICAL INSURANCE, DENTAL INSURANCE, VISION INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE, 401k, HSA, FSA, PAID HOLIDAYS and EARNED PTO. You will work with a talented group of dermatological professionals, medical assistants, and co-workers who are dedicated to quality care. Frontier Derm Partners values those we provide for and we value our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We have a COVID Task Force Team who have implemented policies and safety protocols to protect our staff and patients. *State mandate compliance is required*
Frontier Derm Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Frontier Derm Partners