Administrative Assistant - Oregon
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our growing company at Frontier Derm Partners! We are a collective group of dermatology practices throughout Washington and Oregon committed to quality care.
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Schedule: This position is Mondays - Fridays, hours may vary
Reports to: Regional Director
Location: Flexible home location base
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for regional staff.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred; OR
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY dependent upon your qualifications and experience. We also offer a great organization with healthcare benefits including: MEDICAL INSURANCE, DENTAL INSURANCE, VISION INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE, 401k, HSA, FSA, PAID HOLIDAYS and EARNED PTO. You will work with a talented group of dermatological professionals, medical assistants, and co-workers who are dedicated to quality care. Frontier Derm Partners values those we provide for and we value our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We have a COVID Task Force Team who have implemented policies and safety protocols to protect our staff and patients. *State mandate compliance is required*
Frontier Derm Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Frontier Derm Partners