Investment Operations Analyst
- Expired: June 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Investment Operations Analyst will be a part of the Investment Operations team dedicated to servicing clients in the areas of trade implementation and account maintenance. This role focuses on improving the quality and accuracy of trade implementation, information, and delivery of results to our clients. The candidate will lead collaborative engagements with other internal teams on system enhancements and automation to improve the firm’s trading processes. Analysis of calculations, data structures, and strict attention to detail is crucial to the success of this role.
Location Preference: Sheridan, WY
- Candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate trading of securities and maintenance in client accounts.
- Engage internal teams using interpersonal skills to communicate information and build understanding effectively.
- Aggregation and management of data for the investment strategies and client accounts will be critical.
- Build and strengthen relationships with custodians and broker dealers to improve trade execution.
- Serve as the expert of trade related questions on client accounts.
- Lead initiatives in identifying opportunities to streamline and automate trading processes.
- Attend Investment Committee meetings to review and aide in the trade implementation process.
- Enjoy collaborating with others and develop productive working relationships in a constantly evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field is required
- High level of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- SQL or other programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Morningstar Direct
- Advanced Excel and Access experience
Who We Are
Frontier Asset Management, LLC is an award-winning, nationally recognized, investment management firm founded in 2000. An innovator in the industry, Frontier’s expertise lies in investment manager due diligence, asset allocation, investment strategy design, and implementation. Frontier delivers strategies through partnerships with financial advisors and is dedicated to the continuous improvement of our processes and services to better serve our clients. Frontier has been awarded Strategist of the Year twice (2019, 2015) and Manager of the Year in 2019 by Envestnet and Investment Advisor magazine. For more information about Frontier Asset Management, visit www.frontierasset.com.
At Frontier, we believe that to bring the best investment products to the market we need to bring together the best people. Frontier provides industry-competitive compensation, a full benefits package including 401K matching, employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, we offer educational reimbursement and flexibility. We are an exciting and innovative company always looking for people who are passionate about being the best in the industry.
If you think you have what it takes to join our award-winning team, please apply at https://frontierasset.com/careers/
Frontier Asset Management
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Frontier Asset Management