Pharmacy Tech/Asst Clinical Research Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN / ASSISTANT CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Frontage Laboratories Inc.
Frontage Laboratories Inc. (Frontage) is a global contract research organization with broad expertise in supporting pre-clinical and clinical drug development. Frontage operates out of several different locations within the USA, Canada, and China. Frontage’s core competencies include drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics/ pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), safety and toxicology, bioanalytical services, chemistry and manufacturing controls for drug development, clinical research, and core laboratory services for clinical trials.
Frontage Clinical Services
At Frontage, we leverage more than 25 years of experience to develop a unique approach to overcome the challenges of every clinical study, while maximizing efficiency and mitigating risk. We apply best practices in study design and execution to advance each study to completion.
Research Pharmacist/Associate Director/Manager//Principal Investigator/VP Clinical Operations
Oversees the inventory, storage, preparation, and dispensing of investigational study medication used in clinical studies performed at the Frontage Clinical Research Center. Assists the Clinical Research Coordinator in developing strategies for implementing study procedures in compliance with the study protocol.
High School diploma/certificate or educational equivalent; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience; BS/BA preferred.
Active Pharmacy Technician certification from an appropriately accredited pharmacy technician school in the State of New Jersey.
knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, GCP and ICH guidelines
At least 2 years’ experience as a registered Pharmacy Technician, experience involving the preparation of investigational study medications for clinical studies is highly desirable.
At least 6 months’ experience supporting clinical research study conduct.
· Develop and implement inventory, drug accountability procedures, storage and disposal of investigational study medication both at the level of the research subject and overall study.
· Develop and implement procedures to prepare and dispense investigational study medication.
· Assist with procurement of commercially available medications for use in clinical studies.
· Maintain appropriate log-in access to individuals authorized to access the pharmacy at Frontage Clinical Research Center in conjunction with the Medical Director/Principal Investigator.
· Provide input into the clinical supplies section of Clinical Study Protocols or Pharmacy Manuals.
· Integrate sponsor requirements with Frontage procedures, and resolve discrepancies in consultation with Associate Director, Clinical Operations and sponsor if necessary.
· Obtain informed consent and screen potential research subjects for study eligibility
· Conduct subject study visits in conjunction with nursing staff and physician, following written instructions per protocol.
· Organize and maintain subject charts and other research documentation.
· Prepare, distribute and track Clinical Trial supplies.
· Facilitate clinical study monitor visits.
· Enter data on eCRFs, review eCRFs for accuracy, respond to queries.
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
HealthcareView all jobs at Frontage Laboratories
Get fresh Clinical Research Pharmacist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.