Lab Technician- LC/MS, Bioanalytical Services
- Posted: over a month ago
Frontage Laboratories Inc. (Frontage), is a global contract research organization with broad expertise in supporting pre-clinical and clinical drug development. Frontage operates out of several different locations within the USA, Canada, and China. Frontage’s core competencies include drug metabolism, pharmokinetics/ pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), safety and toxicology, bioanalytical services, chemistry and manufacturing controls for drug development, and core laboratory services for clinical trials.
At Frontage, we believe that we deliver high quality services through our focus on technical excellence, which enables us to understand and solve complex drug development challenges. Our deep scientific expertise in method development, transfer and validation allows us to provide clients with complex solutions for challenging studies including oncology clinical trials, rare disease assay development and specialty assays.
Assist Lab PI or Manager in completing the assigned tasks in LC-MS team on daily basis and closely working with other team scientists.
- Lab Technician / Bioanalytical Services Essential Functions Provide support for running sensitive, reliable and efficient LC-MS/MS bioanalytical assays for TK/PK assessment
- Coordinate study activities with Responsible Scientist to ensure efficiency and quality
- Aid in the preparation of study summaries and packages
- Maintain the proper level of regulatory compliance for each study, seeking help to address QA audit findings
- Ensure that GLP regulations and SOPs are followed in all bioanalytical service activities
- Follow safety precautions
- High School graduate, Associates Degree minimum.
- Experience using Sciex Analyst software, and Watson LIMS, a plus
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
HealthcareView all jobs at Frontage Laboratories
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?