- Posted: over a month ago
Title: JR Buyer ( Procurement / Front Desk )
Location: Exton , PA
Reports to: Sr Buyer
Full-time/ On-Site Exton
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an award winning, publicly listed (HKSE), full-service CRO/Contract Research Organization operating over 25 state-of-the-art laboratories across the US, Canada and China, and growing over 30% YOY. Our core competencies include drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics/ pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), safety and toxicology, bioanalytical services, chemistry and manufacturing controls for drug development, and core laboratory services for clinical trials.
The Jr Buyer role will support the CMC/Exton Procurement team. This position is at our 75 East Uwchlan Ave location, with flexibility needed to other Exton locations. Must be available for front desk responsibilities, including greeting and checking in guests. Will maintain stock and inventory in all kitchen locations, including coffee, utensils, plates, etc. In charge of ordering and maintaining stock of coffee / janitorial / office supplies. Distribute office supplies as needed. Place orders and expedite CMC lab supplies, supported by Sr Buyers. Crosstrain with warehouse to learn receiving process. Support Procurement team as assigned by leadership in department. Enquire about delivery dates from vendors as requested. This position involves developing and maintaining long-term valued business relationships with existing and the new vendors. Request supporting documentation for CMC group supporting the GMP manufacturing business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Place orders generated by Procurement system.
- Expedite order as needed and request documentation to support GMP business.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a manager.
- Assist the accounting group in ensuring procure to pay process is complete.
- Maintain vendor contact list.
- Find alternatives and substitutions for late and unavailable orders and request samples if necessary for approval by requestor.
- Qualify, pursue, and close new opportunities.
- Process credit card orders as required by Procurement team.
- Review open orders and inquire about delivery dates from vendors
- Support warehouse / receiving group as needed.
- Support Procurement team gathering specifications for Consumables and Equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Skills :
- High School Diploma
- Office Administration
- Purchasing/ Stocking experience
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook experience
- Proficient written communication skills
- Multitask and organization skills, must be detail oriented
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
BusinessView all jobs at Frontage Laboratories
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?