IT Net Suite Specialist
Frontage Laboratories Exton, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
IT NetSuite Specialist
- Conduct NetSuite ERP administration, configuration in NetSuite.
- Administer roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards in NetSuite.
- Work with consultants and manage ERP projects.
- Work with Finance, QA and business units to timely produce reports
- Integrate NetSuite with 3rd party systems in complex environments.
- Troubleshoot any issues and provide trainings to users.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members and stakeholders effectively.
- Work closely with business units to understand the business needs and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for development.
- Administer NetSuite system and user permission and ensure data security.
- Perform data import and export and support reporting requirement by Finance department.
- Develop or implement new functionality needed by business.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Support other IT needs such as database/data backup and help end users
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 3 ~ 5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Extensive experience as a business systems analyst
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model
- Can demonstrate experience with CRM or ERP systems
- NetSuite Certifications a plus
- Experience overseeing NetSuite integration, implementation, and testing.
- The ability to support data import process and migration.
- The ability to maintain NetSuite updates.
- Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs.
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system.
- Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs.
- Specializes in NetSuite ERP program with prior experience with NetSuite CRM and eCommerce
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- Can exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking.
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Can confidently provide support and user training across departments.
- Preferred, Strong understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (RMDB), particularly Oracle.
- Preferred, one (1) or more years of experience in Oracle Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL)
- Preferred, one (1) years of experience integrating Oracle APEX with other systems such as DocuSign, Adobe Sign, Salesforce, Watson, or any laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- Preferred, one (1) years of experience in innovative approaches to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
- Shall have experience working with QA team to ensure quality of developed functionalities.
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
TechnologyView all jobs at Frontage Laboratories