Customer Support Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
FrontStream is seeking a Customer Support Representative, a motivated, tech-savvy individual with a passion for excellent customer care. As a Customer Support Representative, you are the primary point of contact for our clients. You will advise clients how to best utilize our products, resolve technical issues and demonstrate how to configure and use the platform features to achieve fundraising success. You will act as an internal customer advocate by communicating ideas and suggestions to our internal product and development teams to improve our product innovation and services.
WHAT YOU?LL DO
- Professionally handle a high-volume of incoming calls, voice mails and emails to ensure that customer issues and support tickets are resolved both promptly and accurately with the highest possible degree of respect and urgency.
- Work with users to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as collect feedback that will help improve our products and services.
- Provide top-notch customer service consultation, product demonstrations and problem-solving to help our customers succeed using our platform
- Use your daily interactions to suggest, create and update best practices, knowledge base articles, short videos or other content that may help future customers and increase value of online support resources
- Collaborate with internal constituents in product, customer success and professional services teams
- Provide a positive, friendly, and personalized experience to each customer who reaches out to us.Help our customers achieve their goals, deliver an immediate impact to the overall customer satisfaction, and obtain a solid foundation of customer service in the software technology industry
OUR AWESOME BENEFITS
- 100% Remote Work! No more ?when will we have to go back into the office? worries. FrontStream supports remote employees all over North America
- Complete health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA & HSA
- No rigid vacation policy, instead FrontStream provides employees with ?Responsible Time Off? ? we trust you to take the time you need when you need it
- Paid holidays
- 401(k)with employer match
At FrontStream, diversity is fundamental to how we grow and manage our business. We're committed to building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports individuals of all backgrounds, and we strongly encourage people of different races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, gender identities, veterans, and persons with disabilities to apply. FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer, and we will welcome everyone to our team!
FrontStream Holdings LLCReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.