The Garage Door Installer at Front Range Raynor will have the opportunity to learn the installation of residential and custom garage doors. We are looking for driven and self-motivated individuals seeking a trade they can grow into a career. The right candidate will be mechanically and technically inclined and possess the interpersonal skills to thrive in this customer service focused position.
To the Right Garage Door Apprentice, we offer:
- Consistent work
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Training
- Administrative support and helpful management/technical assistance as needed
- Highly Competitive career path
- Advancement Opportunities with increasing levels of compensation
Your apprenticeship will last approximately 3 months. During this time you will receive training pay. Upon completion of the program you will graduate to an Installer and/or a Sales and Service Technician. We have advancement levels with clear skills needed to advance in pay and in the development of your career.
Requirements for Garage Door Apprentice:
- Can-Do Attitude
- Mechanical aptitude, including skill in using a variety of hand and power tools, accurately reading a tape measure, and interpreting equipment manuals.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and high-quality standards
- Physically able to move items weighing 80-150 lbs. and the ability to bend, climb, reach, kneel, etc for extended periods of time.
We conduct pre-employment screening for all positions which include a criminal background check, drug screen, clean driving record and verification of work history, licenses and certifications. Employment is contingent on successful passing of the background check.
Employment requires current eligibility to legally work in the United States
To Apply: Please come and see us at our Fort Collins Office – 3847 S Mason St Fort Collins. Bring in your driving record, fill out an application and we will be happy to talk to your about this exciting career opportunity.