Executive Assistant To CEO
- Posted: 10 days ago
[Front Range Financial] is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our company in our [Centennial] office. This vital role provides administrative support, meeting coordination, event planning, travel coordination, expense reporting and many other administrative tasks for our leadership.
The ideal candidate will be organized, a specialist at administrative support and a team player who can efficiently work with all levels of employees.
- Administrative support – Coordinate all aspects of business meetings and events. Provide data entry, calendar coordination, and serve as a master of Microsoft Office Suite. Review and respond to correspondence and draft appropriate responses for the [CEO]
- Other – Manage expenses and prepare reports with receipts and other forms of documentation. General administrative support and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience supporting an executive or manager in the financial services industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Creative problem solving and practical time management skills
About [Front Range Financial]:
[Front Range Financial] is a [financial services] organization dedicated to [getting pre-retirees ready for retirement providing wealth management, social security planning, and estate planning]
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [great team work and great client services].
Powered by JazzHR
Front Range Financial
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?