Marketing Intern at The Food Hall Co.
- Expired: July 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seasonal / Part-Time
$15.00/hour Plano, TX
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing tactics for both Legacy Hall in Plano, TX, and Assembly Food Hall in Nashville, TN.
You will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Collaborate with Entertainment and Marketing teams to create integrated marketing plans for all live shows
• Assist the team in executing Event Marketing campaigns
• Learn how to evaluate marketing campaigns' success by collecting quantitative and qualitative data
• Audit current marketing channels and make recommendations
• Perform market analysis and research on the competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, web, radio, Local Store Marketing (LSM).)
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Learn how to navigate customer relationship management
• Strong desire to learn & a passion for the marketing industry
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MS Office
Front Burner Society (Support Center)
16400 Dallas Pkwy #100Dallas, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Front Burner Society (Support Center)