- Expired: October 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the company's IT Technician, you will maintain IT Systems and networks under the guidance of the IT Support Manager. Coordinate all ongoing administration, under the guidance of the Director of IT. As the company's IT Technician, you will be responsible for performing both technical and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and efficiency of IT systems. An IT Technician must be knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networks. They must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail and possess the ability to troubleshoot issues in a consistent manner. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication, and people skills are required.
• Manage Toast POS Databases for multiple concepts
• Monitor systems performances
• Handle all personnel additions/removals from IT Systems
• Assist with requests for adding vendors, products into Inventory System
• Provide Point-of-sale support
• Provide FB Society Office and remote support for users and nationwide locations
• Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
• Provide technical support and training for systems and applications
• Implement, Install, and configure software and hardware
• Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and data restorations
• Help maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
Qualifications & Skills:
• 1-3 years of experience in Point-of-Sale systems
• Experience with inventory management systems
• Experience in networking and help desk support
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and Lan/Wan Configurations
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair computer issues
• Experience with Office 365 administration and Azure AD
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products
• Excellent analytical, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to complete multiple projects and tasks independently and in a team-based environment
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Front Burner Society (Support Center)
Get fresh Network Systems Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.