Manual QA Tester
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Product Team focuses on enabling access and enriching customers' lives with feel-good media content. As a member of our Product team, you will work on helping Frndly TV become the go-to media hub for all feel-good content.
As a Manual QA Tester you will focus on end-user application testing. The role requires a basic understanding of internet streaming technologies, billing systems, and TV customer expectations. The right candidate will excel in cross-platform user testing, test case creation, detailed documentation, and communication skills.Who We Are
At Frndly TV we have a shared drive to succeed and strive to WIN! We are CURIOUS, constantly learning and tackling projects in a creative and unique manner. We approach all challenges with INTEGRITY and as a TEAM and celebrate in our joint success. Every day we are NIMBLE in our fast-moving environment, loving and embracing the amazing changes coming our way!
What your day looks like:
Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
Review business, functional and technical requirements to form test plans and cases
Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, cases, and scripts
Interact with various business and technology representatives including 3rd party partners
Review new or modified applications, including documentation, diagrams, and flow charts, to determine if the application will perform according to business requirements
Find defects within applications and enter them into an issue tracking system
Document the appropriate information for the full life cycle of items tested
Perform regression testing and production validations
Provide technical support for internal customers
Work closely with customer experience, product management, and IT teams
What we're looking for in you:
1-2 years work experience
Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field highly preferred
Ability to collaborate across teams to ensure projects run smoothly and efficiently
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work with minimal supervision, and work under pressure
Strong oral presentation and written communication skills required
Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills required
Strong attention to detail required
Must be comfortable with continuous change and be able to easily adapt
Able to work flexible schedules on short notice including early mornings, evenings, and weekend
Ability and willingness to work overtime, depending on the priority of projects and the deadlines associated with them
Compensation: Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted from $40,000.00 - $60,000.00
Additional Compensation: Potential yearly bonus (estimated at 3% to 8% of base salary) + equity grant.
Final compensation is dependent on experience. We are open to hiring a Manual QA Tester I or Manual QA Tester II.
We've got you covered!
- 90% of Medical insurance covered
- 75% of Dental & Vision insurance covered
- 100% of Short-term & Long-term disability covered
- For the costs we can't cover we offer HSA & FSA options
Happy employees are the best employees
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program that offers counseling, financial planning, legal assistance, and much more!
We work to live our extraordinary lives:
- 13 Paid Company Holidays per year to ensure that you have time to spend with your friends and family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off so you have the time you need to do the things that you LOVE (usually 4 - 5 weeks per year).
- Paid sick leave to ensure that you can rest, recover, and take care of yourself
- Parental leave offered to help you grow & support your family
We want to take care of our employees long-term:
- 4% 401K match!
- Yearly all staff trainings to align with our goals and mission
- Continued education options
Our people are the best people:
- We like to have fun! We host an all-staff event every quarter for our people to come together, bond and meet each others' family and friends. Past events have included a Company Picnic at Wash Park, a Board Game Tournament, a Trivia Night, and a Holiday Party at Punch Bowl Social
- Monthly volunteer opportunities (because giving to our community warms our hearts)
- Every Tuesday we have a company-sponsored lunch in the office (yum!)
- Once a month we come together for a Town Hall to connect and learn about the business
We LOVE our product and so will you:
- Complimentary Frndly TV Programming!
Frndly TV is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Get fresh Accessibility Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.