- Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we'll provide mileage reimbursement while you're on the clock)
- Check-in and out with manager on duty
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Assist in the assembling and disassembling of temporary mobile displays
- Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance, you accurately record your time and the amount of product you merchandised and you are comfortable working with no supervision
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
- Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceeds their expectations
- Attention to Detail: there is good reason why we call our Part-Time Merchandisers Detailers! Our Detailers are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products
- Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it's important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with store management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement.