Frito-Lay is hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers for our Beloit , Wisconsin plant (about 13 miles south of Janesville, WI). Fill out our 10 minute application and we will take care of the rest: https://pepsicoglobalpontoon.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/United-States-Long-Haul-Driver/233660
This position requires a Class A CDL. Our benefits include health care, retirement and savings benefits such as a pension , 401(k) and more. This is a full-time position that is responsible for safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified destinations while complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. OTR Driver hours vary by assigned route. Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and may require overnight trips as well as weekend and/or holiday work. Start times will vary by route.
• $65,000-$80,000 average for new driver
• Component pay: $0.525/mile or single miles driven. We pay for stops, unscheduled layovers, delay, dispatch, drop and hook, vacation, etc.
• 75% Local and 25% Overnight: Overnights are mostly just one night layovers
• Comprehensive health, dental, vision and legal benefits
• Employer funded retirement plan
• 401(k) company match
• Frito-Lay pays for lodging & meals in event of layover
• States we make runs to: WI, IL, IA, MN, MI, IN, ND
• Tractors are automatic Volvos and Freightliners
• You may have a passenger if you have manager approval
• We have an electronic bid board that is seniority based
• Most days you will be driving a different tractor than the day before because most routes return home daily
• The warehouse loads trailers manually, and we unload manually using a hand cart
• At least 21 years old
• Valid Class "A" commercial driver's license
• No DUI or DWI conviction within the last 3 years
• No license suspension or revocation within the past 3 years (related to moving violation)
By now, we hope that you are envisioning yourself as the newest member of our diverse team. Our outstanding workforce is a key factor to our success across departments and we reward entrepreneurial, high integrity people who foster teamwork.
HOW TO APPLY: While we welcome your interest in our position on ZipRecruiter, in order to be considered an applicant and/or candidate for this position, you MUST fill out an official application on our website.
Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to get started:
Due to popular demand, our OTR application is now mobile friendly. Drivers are welcome to apply from their smartphone.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.