Tired of ear infections, vaccinations and routine surgery? Want something a little less... boring? More... challenging? With room to exercise your knowledge and skill set?
We are an independently-owned emergency hospital providing 24/7 critical and emergency care. Veterinary nurses/technicians are the backbone of our hospital, providing exceptional patient and client care. Our growth has been explosive, and we are continuing to look for experienced nurses that want to work...
- in a positive work environment
- with the latest technology
- under management that still works the floor
- earning competitive wages
- with medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- and various CE opportunities (and a stipend!) to keep your skills honed
Technicians should be physically able to restrain, move and lift patients including onto exam and surgery table. Ability to read and write English and perform basic math functions is required. Technicians should be able to operate standard and specialized veterinary medical equipment for diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical purposes.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to work a flexible overnight schedule is a plus
- Induce and monitor anesthesia and surgery prep
- Triage/patient history
- Bandage/splint placement
- Drug calculations
- IVC placement
- Digital radiography
- Surgical prep
- Collect specimens and run in-house diagnostics
- Client education and patient discharge
- Fill RX's