Assistant General Manager
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
POSITION: Assistant General Manager, QSR
HOURS: Full-Time Salaried, 40 to 45 hours
SALARY RANGE: $45,000 to 55,000
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER SUMMARY: The Assistant General Manager will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including supervision and training of staff, product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leads Team Members and directs all daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager including supervising and training employees, opening and closing the store, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employee breaks and shift changes, and completing shift summary reports.
• Assists General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of Team Members.
• Motivates and coaches Team Members, and assists in the training of new Team Members.
• Assists General Manager in day-to-day operations with tasks including scheduling, ordering, and team development.
• Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are followed.
• Ensures the restaurant is in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance.
• Supports other employees in completing their tasks.
• Maintains fast, accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and ensures that all products are consistent with company standards.
• Excels in performing all Team Member tasks including: runner/frontline coordinator, order taker, sandwich maker, barista, drinks and cashier.
• Completes other duties as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• 2 – 4 years of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment is required.
• Proven track record of leadership and managerial skills while providing exceptional customer service is required.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: This position requires excellent written, verbal and group communication skills. This position also requires the ability to read, analyze, create and interpret general business memos and documents.
MATH ABILITY: This position requires excellent business math skills.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires strong problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Good computer skills required. Must be proficient with the use of internet and be able to utilize computerized business tools such as email, learning management systems, and memo software. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate software.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position requires supervisory responsibilities of Team members, shift leaders, and shift managers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position will require long periods of standing on hard surfaces, occasionally in warm temperatures. There is also likely to be extensive lifting of supplies and materials and moderate to loud noise. The use of hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects is required. Finger dexterity may be required for cash register use. There will be constant exposure to hot equipment, sharp objects including knives and deli slicing equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Frisbie Food Network LLCFlanders, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.