Legal Assistant (Temporary, PA).816-2404
- Expired: February 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
A national telecommunications company seeks a Legal Assistant in their Canonsburg, PA office location. This is a long-term, temporary assignment expected to last at least 12 months. The hourly rate is $20-$25, depending upon experience.
The Legal Assistant will support the litigation team and should have experience dealing with collections and personal injury matters. The Legal Assistant will apply, interpret, and maintain corporate legal standards and develop and perform processes consistent with the department objectives. Additionally, the Legal Assistant will research, analyze and document legal issues, draft routine legal documents, and process government filings. Additional duties include the following:
- Maintain subsidiary minute books and corporate seals.
- Prepare board resolutions, unanimous written consents, shareholder resolutions, and corporate secretary certificates.
- Track and ensure filings of annual reports in jurisdictional qualifications.
- Maintain database, corporate organizational chart and various reports.
- Prepare formation, dissolution and merger documents as required.
- Develop and maintain successful business relationships with internal/external clients, and respond in a timely and professional manner to inquiries.
- Create and manage filing systems, both hard copy and electronic.
- Perform general administrative duties, including word processing, e-mailing, filing, mailing and copying.
- Coordinate responses to all routine written or telephone communications, relay messages and generate routine interoffice communications, as required.
High school diploma
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Paralegal Certification preferred
Three (3) years of related experience in corporate or legal environment is preferred
Experience with collections and personal injury matters is a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Telecom experience is also desirable
Knowledge of inSites
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.
Frink Hamlett Legal Solutions, Inc.
LegalView all jobs at Frink Hamlett Legal Solutions, Inc.
Get fresh Temporary Legal Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.