Credit & Collections Analyst (Temporary).MA-816
Frink Hamlett Legal Solutions, Inc. Westborough, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National telecommunications company seeks a Credit & Collections Analyst for a long-term, temporary assignment expected to last until March 2022, possibly longer. The position is currently remote but will be on-site in Westborough, MA beginning later in 2021. The hourly rate is $24-$30, depending upon experience.
The Credit & Collections Analyst is a member of the Billing Help Desk team and promotes loyalty initiatives by handling customer inquiries and helping resolve customer issues. This includes coordinating communication across all relevant internal departments to educate customers, providing resources to customers and improving internal customer databases to deliver a consistently great customer experience. The position will engage with customers and internal staff in a positive manner and perform primary functions including but not limited to:
• Professionally and effectively handling by phone and email contact.
• Researching and resolving inquiries using online applications and legacy systems and making outbound phone and email contact
• Adhering to quality standards, including company procedures, policies and legal requirements.
• Participating in individual and team coaching sessions and proactively providing and receiving feedback.
• Managing customer contact databases to support billing and client service functions
• Completing ad hoc projects and related deliverables, as assigned.
• Three to five years of previous collections experience within an Accounting environment (previous high-tech experience preferred).
• One to two years customer service experience in an office environment (previous Call Center experience preferred).
• Experience in a multi-functional role and using multi-company accounting software package (Oracle Preferred).
• 4-year college degree (Accounting, Business or equivalent experience preferred).
• Complete use and functionality of the Microsoft 2010 Office product suite.
Frink Hamlett Legal Solutions, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Frink Hamlett Legal Solutions, Inc.