Frier Levitt, LLC , a growing national boutique Healthcare and Life Sciences Law Firm with offices in Morris County, NJ and Uniondale, NY, seeks an experienced full-time associate to work in our Healthcare department in our Pine Brook, NJ office.
The Associate will be responsible for/familiar with:
- OIG Self-Disclosure Protocol
- Stark Laws and Regulations
- Anti-Kickback Statute
- Review complex Health Care Arrangements
- Evaluation of Hospital/Physician Contracts
- Pharmacy/Life Sciences Regulatory
- Evaluation of Federal False Claims
- Juris Doctorate Degree ( J.D), with superior academic credentials; concentration in Health Law preferred
- Licensed to practice in NJ and NY in good standing. Licensing in additional states a plus but not required.
- 3-5 years experience in practicing law
- Familiarity with Healthcare Laws and Regulations
- Superior research and writing skills
- Strong Communication skills.
Frier Levitt offers a competitve salary, health care benefits, signing bonus, moving expenses, 401k plan (available upon eligibility to participate), on-site gym and an employee lounge. Great opportunity for growth and learning.
Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to Bianca Cocco: firstname.lastname@example.org