The Friends House Bus Driver is tasked with providing safe transportation and exceptional customer service to our residents and will report to our Resident Services Director. The driver will have a good working knowledge of the Santa Rosa area and may occasionally be called upon to transport a resident to the San Francisco Bay Area. This position is also tasked with maintaining the cleanliness of the two company vehicles plus pre-trip safety inspections. We are seeking candidates with the desire and willingness to work in a team environment for the improved care and satisfaction of our residents.
- Holds and maintains a current Commercial Driver License, class B with Passenger Endorsement.
- Driver must be 25 years of age or older
- Must have at least 5 years driving experience
- Previous passenger van driving experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge of transferring residents to/from wheelchairs
- Must have DMV print of clean driving record
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Fingerprint and Criminal record clearance with DOJ and FBI
- Physical assessment with negative drug screen and negative TB test
- Ability to lift and move up to 35 pounds routinely, may be necessary to lift a person