Senior Front End Developer (100% Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $170,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
FriendFinder Networks will hire someone to work 100% remotely.
WHAT WE WANT
FriendFinder Networks is looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer who will become a key member of an agile team to design, implement, and test highly scalable and reliable web sites that are seen and used by millions of people every day all over the world. If you are passionate about agile software delivery, superior UI implementation, software quality, and love fun working environments, join us to ensure we continue to provide new users and tens of millions of our existing customers the best possible user experience on our web sites 24 hours a day, every day of the year, all over the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver highly interactive and visually engaging front end code using React framework and related set of tools and libraries
- Implement secure and standards-compliant pages from design mockups
- Work with agile cross-functional teams providing guidance on user interface design and implementation
- Test code across platforms and browsers
- Document all your work and communicate issues when they arise
- Assist troubleshooting production issues
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3 years minimum experience with React framework
- 5 years of front-end development experience
- Strong experience in TypeScript, SCSS, HTML5
- Experience debugging distributed systems
- Experience developing social networking sites
- You must be comfortable with adult content
- You must be at least 21 years old
WHAT IS PEFERABLE TO HAVE
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiar with any or all of the following: Kubernetes, Web services, RDBMS/SQL, SEO, graphic design/UI
- Familiar with cross-platform and cross-browser issues, secure web standards and best practices
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to learn new tasks outside immediate range of skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Deadline oriented and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Team-player, positive attitude, and flexible
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: No direct reports
FriendFinder Networks Inc. and its subsidiaries offer a business casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive salary. The benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with a 5% match on eligible earnings with no vesting period
- Medical (Kaiser HMO, Aetna PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (20 days PTO) and Holiday Pay (12 company paid holidays off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Reimbursement
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO
Not only do we love what we do, but we truly believe in it. We grow through positive education, skill training, courses, big stories, and big dreams. We are constantly improving and striving for perfection to revolutionize and enhance the lives of our members.
WE CARE ABOUT PEOPLE
The main precondition of any relationship is the ability to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes to truly understand them. Satisfied customers, employees, and business partners are not just a cog in the wheel, but the main ingredient of the company’s success.
WE EMBRACE DIVERSITY IN ALL FORMS
FriendFinder Networks has embraced diversity from the beginning of its history dating back to the mid 1990s. We created the first online personals sites for gays and lesbians, for non-English-speaking audiences, and for those who enjoy what was once called "alternative lifestyles". Headquartered in San Francisco / Silicon Valley and staffed throughout the world, our team also relies on diversity of background, perspectives, and ideas.
FriendFinder NetworksWhy Work Here?
Building the next generation of social media platforms
FriendFinder Networks is an international leader in social media founded in 1996 by Andrew Conru. Originally started as a main-stream social networking site, the company quickly adapted to consumer preferences, and branched out into different social media verticals.
AddressSan Jose, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at FriendFinder Networks