Improve your quality of life with weekday hours and great benefits, working as a personal chef providing in-home, weekly meal prep to our clients. Explore your creativity and develop a personal relationship with our clients working independently in their homes.
· $19/hour to start. $20/hour with Full Time hours.
We offer unrivaled benefits in the food service industry:
· automatic overtime for optional parties and cooking lessons,
· special pay rates as much as 5x for specific holidays, which are never required,
· fuel reimbursements,
· paid maternity / paternity leave for part- and full-time employees,
· retirement benefit for part- and full-time employees,
· health insurance benefit for full time employees,
· flexible paid time off you control for sick, vacation and personal days,
· annual equipment allowance,
· referral bonus for clients and chefs.
What we require of you for this job:
· A very dependable vehicle you own and do not share;
· A clean background and the ability to pass drug tests, if requested;
· 3+ years of experience as a cook in a professional, scratch restaurant kitchen;
· Culinary degree is preferred, but not required. Comparable knowledge must pass a culinary test
· A passion for food, a large repertoire of classic and ethnic dishes and self-motivation to learn new recipes;
· A smart phone with a data plan
There is no better quality of life for a talented cook than working for Friend That Cooks! Send us three professional references and a current resume to apply. Applicants who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.