Do you have 2-3 years of Residential Property Management Experience? Are you ready to connect with potential residents seeking a new home? This position is created for a certain individual that has high energy, multi-tasking, great communication and sales skills. In this management role, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining business and being the face of Olde Towne Apartments! Think you’re a fit? Give us a shot, you won’t be disappointed!
- Rent collections
- Interacting with residents
- Daily/weekly & monthly reporting
- Overseeing on-site contractors
- Marketing and facilities management
- Leasing of new apartments & lease renewals
- Supervision of maintenance and administrative staff
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Candidates must have a valid drivers license
- Candidates must have property management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
- Experience with Yardi Property Management Software is highly preferred.
Friedman Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.