to go specialist
Fridays 60680 Fresno, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
In here, it's always Friday!
A TGI Fridays To Go Pro/Specialist presents a positive first impression of TGI Fridays friendliness, excellent service, and high standards. The To Go Pro also greets guests upon arrival, ensures the guest dining experience is excellent and bids guests farewell as they leave.
Specific responsibilities of the To Go Pro include:
- Promptly answers incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Informs guest of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
- Keep the delivery area clean and organized.
- Accurately rings up all orders in the POS system while maintaining the ability to socialize with Guests.
- Builds Guests count by promoting specials and building a regular clientele.
- Packaging of To Go Food – Inspected and sealed correctly.
- Responding to guests in the To Go parking spots quickly and efficiently as they arrive.
- Ensure 100% accuracy on orders.
- Tends to special guest needs and requests.
- Follows all relevant brand standards to deliver Fridays Service Style.
A TGI Fridays To Go Pro must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additional specific requirements for the To Go Pro include:
- Must be able to read menus and describe menu items to guests over the phone
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Must be able to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Line Cook, Servers, Bussers, Managers, etc.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment to answer telephone and respond to guest requests
- Must be able to walk and stand during the entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and wipe
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests
- Must be able to understand requests for assistance
- Ability to Lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours
- Welcome Customers
- Restaurant team members set the tone for their guest’s dining experience. Some members, such as hosts and waiters, work in front facing roles. They are the first people customers meet when they walk through the door. These team members ensure that guests are quickly seated at the appropriate table. They also hand out menus and educate customers on available food options.
- Complete Food Preparation
- Before a restaurant opens, restaurant team members who work behind-the-scenes, such as cooks or line prep cooks ensure that certain foods are pre-made to facilitate faster service. They may cut and prep vegetables or cook menu items that take a long time to finish.
- Serve Food to Customers
- Once the food is prepared, any restaurant team member may be called upon to deliver it to a customer. Whether working in a casual dining or upscale setting, team members must pay attention to order numbers and understand seating charts to deliver the right food to the right people. To keep food service effective, team members may need to communicate with kitchen staff or management.
- Process Bill Payments
- Many restaurant team members handle all forms of money during their work shift. They are required to follow appropriate cash-out procedures or use a point of sale system to record a customer’s total and help them pay their bill. They collect payments from guests, returning the appropriate amount of change.
- Clean and Set Dining Areas
- Every restaurant team member works to keep up the appearance of the restaurant. During down times or in-between shifts, team members clean, sanitize, wipe down, or sweep areas where food is prepped or served. They also re-set tables, restocking dining utensils and menus to ensure every guest has what they need.
1077 E Herndon AveFresno, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Fridays 60680